19 December 2004

Sensitivity to Reality TV Contestant Smiles....

I think I now understand what whitening means to me. I know what it can do, and what it can't. It can't get to the roots, as the trays don't reach that far, and the bleach would irritate them if it did. So, it really only affects the surfaces that people see. The teeth essentially are no different to before; it's only how people respond to the visible surface that has changed. My teeth tips only appear different. Deep down they remain the same teeth I started with only weeks before.

That's all well and good, but with only a few syringes left of the precious bleach, how the hell am I going to look like a Californian reality tv contestant?@!? Do I need to accept that I never *will* look like a Californian reality tv contestant, or do I shell out for some stronger bleach? or , god forbid, go the 'Zoom' road? Are brilliantly white teeth exactly the answer to life's problems?

Catherine and I have started a new Scrabble game. I am waiting for some words to appear like 'dentures', 'dazzle' and 'obsession' to appear. Luckly we only have seven tiles to play at any one time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home