11 May 2005

Teeth can have hue too...

My dentists chatters. To his hygienist, to his nurse, sometimes to me with a numb mouth full of fingers and equipment. As he chattered to his nurse, I learned that teeth stuff, or 'resurfacing', comes in a wide range of colours, hues and brightnesses. Just like computer colours.

I also learned that an old respected dental supplies firm had been bought out by an overseas megalith company. Just like my company had been bought out. Just like we bought out our competitor. It's just a jungle out there. It pays to keep your teeth well flossed and in good condition, you never know when you'll need to strike out hard, bite down hard on the victim's jugular or chomp down on the acquisition's spinal cord, until it stops quivering.

Is this the natural state of things? Can I deduce other wisdom from my dental appointments?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home